Here are a bunch of extensions that make your browser much smoother, faster and more convenient!
When using a computer, most of your time will be surfing the web on your browser. This means that, if you own the tools, extensions to help you save time when using the browser, your ability to work effectively will be significantly improved. Therefore, we have compiled this list of add-ons to make your browser a great assistant at work:
Feel free to turn on lots of tabs in the browser with Dustman. This tool will help you free up unnecessary system resources to help your browser work faster. Inactive windows will be automatically turned off after 20 minutes, and when needed they will appear only with a single button. Tabs pinned or with sound running are not turned off. Unfortunately, the extension is only available in Firefox. However, Chrome also has some similar add-ons.
– Dustman for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dustman/).
Did you take advantage of mouse gestures to surf the web? Go back, switch to another page, copy the link, open a new tab and more. There is no need to tap the buttons on the keyboard, all of which can be done only with your mouse. CrxMouse Gestures is one of the best versatile extensions about mouse gestures on Google Chrome.
– CrxMouse Gestures for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/crxmouse-chrome-gestures/jlgkpaicikihijadgifklkbpdajbkhjo)
You may be someone who likes to turn on multiple tabs at once to easily access them. If so, please introduce: Quick Tabs for Chrome. This extension will help you synthesize all the opened windows into a table located in the upper right corner. Alternatively, you can set up shortcuts to enable Quick Tabs up quickly.
– Quick Tabs for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/quick-tabs/jnjfeinjfmenlddahdjdmgpbokiacbbb)
Super History & Cache Cleaner
You already know how to delete cookies, cache and other temporary files from the browser but are too lazy to do them? Download Super History & Cache Cleaner now! This extension will automatically clean them up for you, and the result is that your browser will be easier and faster than ever. You are also in control of what kind of file it is allowed to delete, to avoid accidentally deleting the site you were watching the previous day.
– Super History & Cache Cleaner for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/super-history-cache-clean/afelaengidkffdcabnhdoeojoeoonfcn) and Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/super_history_cache/)
Working but getting distracted by social networking and entertainment programs? Impulse Blocker will help you focus on work by… blocking access to these websites. You will have the option to select blocked sites, and of course can unblock them at any time. Although it may sound silly and useless, it may bring a determined will to focus more on doing instead of wasting precious time in vain. Impulse Blocker is only available for Firefox.
– Impulse Blocker for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/impulse-blocker/)
Having to switch back and forth between tabs or applications, software other than the browser can make your performance less effective. If you’re using Evernote then download Evernote Clipper extension. It will help you save, organize and get the information you need right on your browser, enhance the online experience as well as help users focus on their work.
– Evernote Clipper for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/evernote-web-clipper/pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc), Firefox (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/evernote-web-clipper/pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc), Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/evernote-web-clipper/9nblggh4x0qw?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-4uuJelmd6R2_QEwu2nCdIw&epi=TnL5HPStwNw-4uuJelmd6R2_QEwu2nCdIw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq31q6cbdv9s00)(7593)(1243925)(TnL5HPStwNw-4uuJelmd6R2_QEwu2nCdIw)()&irclickid=_01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq31q6cbdv9s00)
Infinity New Tab
With this tool, you can easily access bookmarks and web apps, helping users get started right away with faster jobs. Infinity New Tab also allows you to change the design and layout of the New tab page, and it also sends smart alerts to your email and more.
– Infinity New Tab for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/infinity-new-tab-producti/dbfmnekepjoapopniengjbcpnbljalfg), Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/infinity-new-tab-pro-firefox/)
If your job requires copying and pasting multiple documents, Clippings is the perfect choice for you: it allows you to store and manage frequently used texts (such as email addresses or phone numbers). ). You can easily access the data warehouse with just a few simple shortcuts or mouse clicks. Users can also save them to folders and sync with other devices.
– Clippings for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clippings/)
Wifi in the workplace too poor? Want to save network capacity? This extension will minimize the amount of data your browser has to download to speed up web surfing. Bandwidth Hero compresses images on the page before they appear on the screen and speeds up the user’s network speed significantly.
– Bandwidth Hero for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bandwidth-hero-live-image/mmhippoadkhcflebgghophicgldbahdb), Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bandwidth-hero/)
Various types of image and motion ads will both distract you and slow down your browser. Ghostery will solve this problem completely when blocking ads completely and does not allow third parties to track you. And yet, it will remove the code that can reduce the performance of the machine. However, remember to whitelist the websites you want to support by watching ads, such as GenK.
– Ghostery for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ghostery-%E2%80%93-privacy-ad-blo/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij), Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ghostery/), Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ghostery-privacy-ad-blocker/9nblggh52ngz?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-1wF6QfbhNZQcGR2WHbHKoQ&epi=TnL5HPStwNw-1wF6QfbhNZQcGR2WHbHKoQ&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=%28ir__01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq33nxcbdv9s00%29%287593%29%281243925%29%28TnL5HPStwNw-1wF6QfbhNZQcGR2WHbHKoQ%29%28%29&irclickid=_01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq33nxcbdv9s00&activetab=pivot:overviewtab), Safari (https://www.ghostery.com/blog/ghostery-news/ghostery-lite-exclusively-for-safari-users/)
Nobody wants to take the time and mind to remember a bunch of account names, passwords, credit card numbers, and loads of other security-related things. But it is dangerous to leave your services or software with the same password. So let LastPass do the job of remembering them for you. It will automatically generate extremely secure passwords and will unlock them if you log in to a registered device. The great plus is that LastPass’s interface is very user-friendly and easy to use.
– LastPass for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lastpass-free-password-ma/hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd), Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/), Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lastpass-free-password-manager/9nblggh4v7x0?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-pd7gxBQakf0r2ZWNk7yLmg&epi=TnL5HPStwNw-pd7gxBQakf0r2ZWNk7yLmg&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=%28ir__01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq33r1cbdv9s00%29%287593%29%281243925%29%28TnL5HPStwNw-pd7gxBQakf0r2ZWNk7yLmg%29%28%29&irclickid=_01vluuh1nckfrz0nxmlij6lydu2xhq33r1cbdv9s00&activetab=pivot:overviewtab), Safari (https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php?tab=mac&lang=ko)
Please follow and like us: